Thursday, February 7, 2013

Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday

Not much to report...

Tuesday was off. Spent the day at the hospital for a procedure (not mine) and simply didn't have the opportunity to get out.

Wednesday was 'better than nothing'. I ran about 5 miles while coaching with several stretches of sub 6:00 pace thrown in there. I don't like to run while coaching but when the option is to move around a bit or freeze, I choose the former! Great session for several athletes.

Thursday was off again. Feeling zapped and run down plus an unexpectedly long work day. No sense in slogging on a full stomach after dinner It's all good, though. I'll be on my game for this weekend's snow festivities... picturing lots of slow snowshoeing and maybe a treadmill workout if the gym has power!

Definitely not a winning mentality. But, I'll be getting after it again soon enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment