Saturday, October 18, 2014

Friday & Saturday, 10/17-18

Friday

Started from Winnekenni and ran into Matt Germain who also was heading out for a cruise. Met a couple of his teammates and rolled out for a nice slow jaunt through the trails and eventually onto the roads. 7.5 mi / 55 minutes

Saturday

10 mi / 63 minutes - Good quick run with Matt Germain on the rail trail in Salem. The plan was 2 miles warm up, 6 miles at 5:50-6:00 (Matt's MP) and 2 miles down. My watch was showing some funky splits so I never really trusted it and looking at the map afterward I realized it was way off. Matt's watch seemed more accurate: 6:05 (uphill), 5:51, 5:47, 6:01 (uphill), 5:44, 5:41. Couldn't help but wish I was fit enough for the marathon in 3 weeks. I should pick a race soon though!

No comments:

Post a Comment