Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Monday and Tuesday

Monday: 0. I'm getting tired of these goose eggs, but here's another one! I was up at 4am to grade and plan, school until 3:00, faculty meeting until 4:15, Whirlaway 4:30-8, home by 8:30, one quarter of the Pat's game, and I was done. Possibly could have sneaked out for a couple miles somewhere in there, but just didn't make it happen.

Tuesday: 10.1 miles / 70 minutes in the dark around Andover. It took about 7 miles to get into a groove today. Just one of those grinds. Workout tomorrow!!

2 comments:

  1. Yo man! YOu didnt happen to find my Celtics water bottle in your car at Mill Cities? I left it in there. Let me know!
    -Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pat! I didn't think I had it, but sure enough, under the passenger seat I found your bottle. Guess we'll have to go running soon!

    ReplyDelete