Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Week 6: 2/6 - 2/12

Monday am: 5.5 / 40 minutes easy morning run. Feeling surprisingly well recovered from the workout yesterday, barring the usual little sore spots.
Tuesday am: 13 / 90 minutes in Andover solo on a mixture of trails and roads. Ran easy.
Tuesday pm: 3 miles easy 22:30 on the Andover high school track before the MVS practice. Drills.
Wednesday: 10.7 / 66 minutes in North Andover and Boxford. 4 miles at tempo: 5:16, 5:22, 5:24, 5:28. The last mile climbed about 40' so I think the effort was pretty even. I finished the run out with a couple more quick miles and grabbed an awesome burrito for lunch before work.
Thursday: 8.5 / 60 minutes easy running in Andover solo.
Friday am: 12.x / 87 minutes in Haverhill with Ken Tripp. Good running and good to catch up with my friend from Amesbury!
Saturday: 3 miles easy after work. My feet have been a little sore all week so I decided I needed a rest day.
Sunday: 10 / 65 minutes progression run in the dark.

Total: 67 miles.

Slightly down week. My legs were still feeling last Sunday's hill fartlek going into the workout on Wednesday so I tried to place an emphasis on recovery and allowing my legs to adapt. Looking forward to the week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment