Monday, October 19, 2015

Recent moves

Friday: 7 miles around 6:45 pace on the treadmill listening to Jorge Torres on the run faster podcast.

Saturday: 10 miles at 5:55 pace on the rail trail in Keene after playing disc golf with my dad. Otter brook has a super nice woodsy course. This was an amazingly nice run. Perfect fall weather.

Sunday: 4 miles around 7:00s before football and family festivities.

Monday: 6.3 miles mostly on trails feeling downright depleted. Tired and a tad sore. A road run might have been smoother / more ideal. Saw some 10 minute miles in the woods.

Tuesday: 7.5 miles easy with freshmen. 7:30ish pace. Some 8-9 minute pace with some low 6 pace stuff as I moved from group to group.

Wednesday: 2+ miles with circuit work every 1/4 mile. jumping jacks, bicycles, planks, lunges, squats, burpees, flutterkicks, scissor kicks, bridges, v-ups, etc. Pretty good for a rest day.

Thursday: Off - parent-teacher conferences plus staff meeting plus MVS track committee equals no time and no energy!

Friday: 8.4 miles easy with Alex before dark.

Saturday: Off- unfortunately I ran out of time between helping my cousin-in-law to dump around 1000 pounds of demo from his kitchen project and getting down to Narragansett RI for my another cousin-in-law's wedding!

Sunday: 10 miles with Alex and Eric Narcisi mostly on trails between Ward and Harold Parker. Small roll of the ankle but perfectly fine after. I need to watch where I'm putting my feet! 79 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment