Thursday, July 11, 2013

Tuesday - Thursday

Tuesday: 65 minutes steady mid-morning at the Fells with Ben Jenkins. Felt pretty good but not particularly fast.

Wednesday: 48 minutes easy on Andover roads solo. 3 year anniversary today!

Thursday: First workout in a LONG time. Alex talked me into 6 x (3" on / 2" off). I ran really hard and kept Alex pretty close on all but the last one. 10.9 mile hilly loop and averaged 6:18 pace including warm up and cool down. We estimated the on-efforts to be around 4:50 - 5:05 pace. Alex ran closer to 4:50 pace. I'm basically amazed I almost kept up.

Taking a hiatus from the real world starting tomorrow as I venture into the woods of the Adirondacks for an 8 day canoe and backpacking trip.  I'll be back on July 20 and hopefully have some good work to report.

No comments:

Post a Comment