Monday, March 12, 2012

Week 11: 3/12 - 3/18

Monday: 10.2 / 68 minutes with Nate Jenkins on a hodgepodge of roads and trails around Andover. Felt great today! Could have been the 60 degree weather. Or it could have been my new Scott trainers I was testing out!
Tuesday: 95 minute spin around Andover, Reading, Boxford, N. Andover, etc. Stressed out with some tough choices on my mind and just felt like cruising.
Wednesday: 8 miles / light workout: 1600, 1200, 800, 400, 8x150m strides; 4:58, 3:38, 2:22, 68. in my new Lunar racers. I got a small blister on my left Achilles but I blame poor stitching in the sock and hopefully not the shoes...
Thursday: double 8 easy am, 4 easy pm
Friday: 8 miles steady am, 60 minute ride pm
Saturday: 10 miles easy
Sunday: 120 minute. No race...

Total: 50 miles running, 4.5 hours on the bike. Right patella is sore, but I can't tell if riding makes it better or not. No race this weekend due to craziness involving a change of employment as well as a change of team affiliation. More on that later. 

2 comments:

  1. It's a safe bet that you'll destroy your pr. I can't wait for Sunday! Let's roll!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice product placement in your post. I'm with Greg...let's roll some heads in NB.

    ReplyDelete