Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Jogs

The inflammation in my knee must have subsided finally, because I can move around with little to no issue. Per the doctor's orders, I'm supposed to run and log the kind of discomfort I have. Over the weekend I ran with long-time friend Ben Jenkins in the Ward Reservation. 5 miles very slow. My right hamstring was cranky but the knee didn't bark once. It felt great to run again.

On Tuesday of this week I ventured out to Andover roads with Alex. I did a number of PT exercises beforehand which I think helped a lot. We ran 8 miles including a loop around the Phillips fields. I felt surprisingly good aerobically. We rolled faster than I wanted from Phillips down to Shawsheen and it felt good but the right hamstring was the tiniest bit cranky again finishing up. No pain in the knee...

No comments:

Post a Comment